There are currently
Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Cameroon
- A forum to meet and share ideas about various aspects of healthcare
- Socialise with like-minded people
- An environment where mentorship and constructive debate can flourish
- Professional expertise to issues relating to Healthcare Development
CamDocUK COVID-19 Squad
What is CamDocUK?
CamDocUK is a non-political, non-denominational association that aims to encourage fellowship between its members and contribute to the growth of healthcare particularly in Cameroon.
Since its inception, CamDocUK has worked tirelessly for the benefit of its members in particular, and the Cameroonian diaspora in general. This continues to be achieved through the following channels:
- Engaging government, non-governmental organizations and charities that align themselves with these aims.
- Undertaking formal and informal needs assessment of primary and secondary health facilities in Cameroon.
- Negotiating for, acquiring and facilitating the provision of medical equipment from various sources to support healthcare institutions/ facilities in Cameroon where they can be put to good use.
In this connection, CamDocUK hosts two OGMs (Ordinary General Meetings) and one AGM (Annual General Meeting) per year. In addition, it continues to expand the reach of its collaboration and contribution.
Please join us in our efforts to improve the lives of the Cameroonian diaspora, and by extension, the global community.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.